Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

25 Random Things

Ok, I have seen this on other blogs, let's see how hard or easy it is.


I love a fresh Twix bar, not the 3 week on the shelf kind, the really fresh just made ones

I am lazy, yep... I have all these ideas and things I want to do, but usually just don't ever get to it.

I do not know if I like Green Eggs and Ham (but the book is fun)

I like fresh carrots and fresh green beans, but will NOT touch either out of a can.  BLECH!

Eeyore is my fave Winnie the Pooh character

I love iced tea when I go out to eat, but for some reason I never make it at home, it's like, too much WORK!  It also just doesn't taste the same.

I love the idea of scrapbooking, and have invested lots of money and space into it, but I don't really do it that often.

I don't like talking on the phone, most of the time I'd rather text, IM or email... even people I know fairly well.

I have self diagnosed myself with ADHD, I seem to have trouble focusing on one thing at a time, and also have issues getting bored of activites quickly.  I do a lot of 'jumping around'.

I have decided it's wonderful to get up an extra 15-20 minutes early and sit outside and read or listen to the birds sing in the morning, even though I am NOT a morning person at all.  We will see how long this lasts, as I don't normally like to roll outta bed any earlier than I have to.

i LOVE the smell of rain-before, during and after

I get really bored with life sometimes, like i require a certain amount of new and exciting to keep me busy.

even though we are not sure that we want anymore kids (pretty sure we don't) I still get anxious and excited when I am late and think that just MAYBE we might be able to share a special little bundle together.

i adore my iphone

i love mac and cheese and can eat an entire box singlehandedly (if allowed)

sometimes i fall asleep at my desk at work.

***how many is that?..... ok 16.

I love dogs and cats, and it's hard to pick a favorite, but my kitties are SO well behaved and don't potty on our floor that I almost have to vote them as my favorite (versus the stubborn pug).

There is a small part of me that still wants a tattoo.

I think it would be fun to be a bartender

i LOVE to sleep

my bedroom is amazing and relaxing, one of my favorite places in the house

i run a space heater at work year round, yes even in July.

i wish i was one of those women who could just wake up beautiful every morning with no effort (is that even possible)?

i don't really get too nervous speaking in public (it's part of my job)

i love the smell of lilacs

No comments:

Post a Comment