Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fly away little balloon!

I felt so sorry for Brandon last night, we were coming home from Applebee's and both kids had balloons.  Well he hadn't wanted it tied to his wrist like Alyssa, so he had put his window down halfway home and right when we were almost home, the balloon he says he was "holding on to" flew right out the window!  He didn't even utter a word at first, I think he was in complete shock over how fast it just popped out of his lap and out of the car. 

Poor little guy, and he doesn't cry over things like that, he gets angry and stubborn with a tad bit of hatred mixed in.  He defiantly hops on his bike when we get out of the car, and even though i tell him to go in the house and get his shower done, he tells me he is going after his balloon.  I try to explain to him that it's long gone by now, and he just rides on, as if he didn't hear a word.  My heart breaks when I think about it now, but last night I was so frustrated with his lack of desire to mind and his stubborn behavior that it was hard to feel sympathetic.

The kids love balloons, and love playing with them.

I think I need to buy more of those giant punching balloon things for the boys, they seemed to have fun with those.

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment