Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today I have a ham sammich

Yeah, so I brought my lunch today, yay me... I actually made my lunch and Brandon's lunch last night after I finally got them to bed at 8:45. I felt like I actually accomplished something, since I am normally WAY too lazy to make my own lunch, let alone anyone elses..... I felt not so succcessful this morning when he complained "but I didn't want peanut butter and jelly!" Way to go mom! I have this pretty amazing slice of smoked swiss on my ham and cheese sammich, and I really love the smokey full rich flavor ( I know, awfully Food Network aren't I?).... pretty delish. My husband leaves on a trip tomorrow to some big biker rally in Texas, he will be gone for 5 days. The longest we've been apart since we have been married. The little kids will be with the bio dad (that's really all he's worth) and the older kids will be with their mother, strategically planned for my quiet pleasure, at home, alone. What are you going to do you ask? Lie on my comfy soft couch with my kitties and watch tv while snarfing excessive amounts of chinese, is what I am hoping for. Although Saturday my work is cut out for me since my dad will be coming down to help me finish cleaning up my lawn. It's a freaking jungle out there folks! It will look much better this year, but the grass itself is a nightmare, and pretty sparse in the front yard. We don't have a sprinkler system, so it's even more hard than normal (imagine!) to birth and nurture a new lawn. Half the front yard is full hot kansas sun and the other half is full on shadey shade. Helpful... not. I'm pretty sure I might just munch down this entire box of Town House flatbread crackers today. They are pretty damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment