Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Addiction

I was telling my coworker that sits two 'career centers' away from me how I get all shaky and salivate every time I hear her crack open her Pepsi. It's the sound of that can cracking open and the fizz bubbling to the top that makes me say "I need my diet dp". Yes, it's horrible for me, I don't drink enough water and my body is laggy and sludgy because I depend on caffeine to jumpstart my morning, afternoon and night..... But somehow I manage to count off the dozens of other things in my head that COULD be worse....



  • choco covered doughnut gems

  • nuclear waste in my drinking water

  • high fructose corn syrup (ok, so they've decided that's not so bad now)

  • pesticides on my fruit and veggies

  • my dogs' tongue.....

  • cigarettes

  • dirty money

  • crack (butt or otherwise)

...squirrel!......

No comments:

Post a Comment