Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ooof!

It's ironic how I can be cold at my desk and run the space heater a mere inches from my whale thigh and about burn the skin right off, but once I turn the thing off, I'm shivering again.

I have visited with my dr about said frigidness and they hath found nothing wrong with my thyroid or gyroid or any other roid (no, I do not need Preperation H)...and my iron is only slightly low... which means... I'm just a cold hearted biatch.... but we all knew that anyway!


It's Thursday, and my 'full of bright ideas' hubby thought we should come to work early today. Which was a good idea since I did need to make up some time, but was also a bad idea because I know that extra 45 minutes of sleep I could have gotten would have made a world of difference in my morning! I have had 2 diet dr peppers and a cup of cooofffffeeeee and am still yawwwwnnniiinggg... I am constantly nappy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment