Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

My early Christmas

I finally did it! After several months of researching, wanting, hoping, wishing and wavering, I finally bought it. I ordered my Silhouette SD digital cutting machine. I am THRILLED! I should have it in two days. I can't believe I am finally getting it. I have decided it's my "early" Christmas gift to myself. Hubby was only slightly sad that he didn't get the chance to buy it for me and surprise me. But I couldn't wait ANY longer!
I have so many great ideas for this new toy, and I really hope I can actually be motivated enough to follow through with them all! I have had motivational problems with my scrapbooking for years.... too tired, too lazy to get everything out, too un creative to think of a creative idea, no space, no time, too many things to DO..... so I am starting out with a 1 page per week goal.... sounds small and manageable enough? Right? I will appreciate myself in the future for doing so, and so will Alyssa for having a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment