Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Converting to 6 small meals per day

So, Todd and I decided yesterday that we are going to try to take charge of our metabolism and work at trying to eat more often throughout the day and smaller portions.
So far today, here is what my plan is

8am-fresh homeade cinnamon roll, 4oz 2% milk
10am-large banana, 1 tsp chilled pb
12pm-4 slices deli turkey, string cheese, 10 flatbread crackers
2pm-yogurt (Yoplait mixed berry,original), 1 clementine
4pm-chips from snack bar, chocolate milk
7pm-light dinner

I am trying to wait an extra hour to eat my last meal because I'm afraid I will be too hungry if I don't.
I am not cutting out the diet soda, I think that just might be the one thing I can't cut.  I used to be a heavy Pepsi drinker, so for me to change to diet dr. pepper is an amazing feat in itself.

I am trying to increase lowfat dairy, nuts, fruits and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment